Hello Weekend!! Yet another wonderful weekend greets us and it’s time to celebrate all the awesome things that kept us rockin’ our workouts and week!
Monday’s Motivation: NEW SPORTS BRA
So there I am getting dressed to run, I have my skirt, my tank, my socks, but no sports bra. So instead of bagging my run, I do what any runner would do, I headed to the nearest Target and bought one! I wasn’t going to let that stop me from getting a run in and bonus, a new sports bra!
Tuesday’s Motivation: CHILLY AND DRIZZLY
Tuesday’s weather was near perfect running weather! I had the best time just enjoying the weather. Finally a cooler day, lowest high temp since April 19. That was something to celebrate!!
Wednesday’s motivation: RUN WITH CARA
Cara and I needed to run just a bit earlier so we headed out just the two of us. It was nice to catch up and just run and talk! With pacing, her and I haven’t been able to do our long run talks so this was nice!!
Thursday’s Motivation: ONE MILE
I’m determined to have a good long run this weekend so I’m keeping my miles low for the rest of the week.
Friday’s Motivation: DINNER WITH THE FAMILY
I got a quick mile in before meeting my sis and her family for dinner. Hayden and my nieces haven’t seen each other all week so it was a great way to catch up!! Those girls love being around each other. It’s so sweet!!
Join in on the fun! Share what motivated you this week!
What you do have to do?
- Create a blog about what motivated you this week. Was it a quote? A picture? Something awesome?
- Linkup every Saturday here at Runnergirl in a Rocking World.
- Include the Saturday Morning Motivation picture (below) in your post or sidebar and/or a link back to my blog.
- Look at others’ posts and comment if something they shared rocks your socks! Give them some love!
- Help spread the word! Invite others to join in!